DRDO Apprentices Recruitment Notification for 150 Vacancies @rac.gov.in, Defence Research & Development Organization has recently published Under the provisions of The Apprentices Act, 1961, Director, Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Bengaluru invites online applications from eligible candidates for Graduate/Diploma/ITI apprenticeship training as per details below.
DRDO Recruitment 2021 @rac.gov.in
- Post Name: Apprentices Post
- Post Type : Apprentices job
- Official Web Site : https://rac.gov.in
Its Good Opportunity for those candidates whose waiting for job in DRDO Recruitment 2021. for More information like Post Name, Education Qualification, Salary, etc like below.
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent) : 80
- Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Production Engg. : 30
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg. : 15
- Elect & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/Telecom Engg. : 12
- Computer Science / Computer Engg./ Information Science & Technology Engg. : 18
- Metallurgy/Material science : 04
- Civil Engg. or Equivalent : 01
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees : 30
- Mechanical/Production/ Tool & Die design : 15
- Electrical& Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation : 10
- Computer Science / Engg./Computer Networking : 05
- ITI Apprentice Trainees : 40
- Machinist : 05
- Fitter : 08
- Turner : 05
- Electrician : 04
- Welder : 02
- Sheet Metal worker : 02
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) : 12
- Health Safety & Environment : 02
Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent)
A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
Diploma Apprentice Trainees
A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a University/by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.
ITI Apprentice Trainees
- A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education.
- A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned in (a) above .
18 to 27 years
Salary / Pay Scale / Stipend
- B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt. : Rs.9000/-per month
- Diploma : Rs.8000/-per month
- ITI : Rs.7000/-per month
The candidate should possess satisfactory health. Candidates finally selected will have to produce Fitness Certificate as per GTRE specified format during joining issued by authorized Medical officer of any Government Hospital. Certificate issued by ESIC hospitals will not be accepted. Final selection of the candidate depends upon his/her fulfilling health standards as prescribed in Apprentice Act, 1961 and Apprentice Rules 1992 as amended from time to time.
Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent); Diploma Apprentice Trainees/ ITI Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
How to Apply
Candidates can submit application online through the following website/link : rac.gov.in or drdo.gov.in
- Online Application Start From: 07.01.2021
- Online Application Last Date: 29.01.2021