Kishan Parivahan Yojna Gujarat 2020-21
The main objective of Mukhyamantri Kisan Parivahan Yojana in Gujarat is to enable farmers to sell their agricultural produce to other places. This scheme will realize the PM Modi’s vision of Doubling Farmers Income by 2022.
Kishan Parivahan Yojna Gujarat 2020-21 Apply Online at I-khedut Portal
- Gujarat government has started Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020-21 for farmers. Under this scheme, govt. will provide subvention of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 75,000 for procuring light load bearing vehicle. Farmers may soon be able to apply online by filling Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020-21 online application / registration form.
Kishan Parivahan Yojna Online Application Form 2020
Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana Apply Online Form 2020-21
- The Ministry is implementing Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana (AGEY), the sub-scheme under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM) to facilitate transport facilities in the rural areas and also provide job opportunities to members of Self Help Groups (SHGs) under DAY-NRLM. The scheme was launched in August, 2017. However, the Ministry does not have a scheme called Gram ParivahanYojana.
Kishan Parivahan Yojna Online Application Form, Eligibility And Assistance Amount
Gujarat Vahan Parivahan Yojana 2020-21
AGEY has the following two objectives:
1. To provide safe, affordable and community monitored rural transport services to connect remote villages with key services and amenities (including access to markets, education and health) for the overall economic development of the area by making use of the supports available within the framework of DAY-NRLM.
2. To provide an alternative source of livelihoods to members of Self Help Groups (SHGs) and their families under DAY-NRLM by facilitating them to operate public transport services in backward rural areas, as identified by the States.The scheme is currently being implemented in 18 States and 624 vehicles are operational under the scheme as on 30th November, 2018.
Kishan Parivahan Yojana Gujarat 2020 Official CMO Twit
- Finally, we hope you like to read “Kishan Parivahan Yojana” information. Keep sharing with all farmers in Gujarat stats and daily visit our website for Government scheme updates.
Kishan Parivahan Yojna Sahay Rakam (Amount)
Patel also announced Kisan Parivahan Yojana, complementing to Government of India’s Kisan Raila and Kisan Udan schemes. As per budget speech, farmers will get Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 75,000 assistance for light goods carriage vehicle. Rs. 30 crore provision has been made in the first phase to give benefit to around 5,000 farmers.
Kishan Parivahan Yojna Sahay Patrata (Eligibility)
- Patel also announced Gujarat Organic Agricultural University at Halol in Panchmahal district with provision of Rs. 12 crore for FY 2020-21.