Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC Recruitment) has released the recruitment notification for the nurse post on official website (https://vmc.gov.in/. GMERS Hospital, Gotri at VMC. and in the pressnote dated 11-04-2021. Check vacancy educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application process. You are get regular information at sscupdates.com.
Covid-19 in VMC- 14 Regarding SSG Hospital, GMERS Online applications are invited for recruitment in the hospital as well as in the adjoining hospital on the basis of a 3-month contract bas. To apply, the candidate has to apply online on the website www.vmc.gov.in from 11/04/2021 to 15/04/2021.
Summary About Vadodara Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2021:
- Post name: Staff Nurse/ Ayush Medical
- Total Post: 300
- Job location: Vadodara
- Education Qualification: GNM and BSC Nursing
- Salary : Rs. 18,00/- Monthly
- Age limit: at least 18
- Organization : Vadodara Municipal Corporation
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11-04-2021
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-04-2021
Important Links for VMC Recruitment:
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates are required to go to the https://vmc.gov.in/OnlineRecruitment/recruitment.aspx and click on the option “Apply Online” Button to open the Online Application Form for respective post.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application. No change is permitted after clicking on “SUBMIT” Button. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning the Photograph provided below.
- Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS / e-mail after successfully submitting Online Application Form. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
- Take print-out of Application for further process.
In case you face any difficulty in online registration, inform us at email@example.com OR contact with Recruitment Department Phone No. 9879556642/ 0265-2433116/ 2431466/ 2431467-(PBX-264) specific Time Between 11 AM to 14 PM Only) giving following specific details to enable us to provide resolution of the error encountered by you –
(1) Registration Number
(2) Applicant Name
(3) Name of the Post applied for
(4) Your Email Id
(5) Your contact telephone number (preferably your Mobile no )