The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI recruitment 2021) invites one line application from qualified candidates for filing up 41 vacant post of Deputy manager in the pay matrix of 7 CPC revised : pay brand 3 ( 15,600 to 39,100) + ( Grand pay of : 54,000/) with central DA Plus usual allowed as per the Rules ,On the establishment of NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY of INDIA, by way of direct Recruitment. The last date of Application 28/05/2021 For more details check out website, more details are under keep check out. Keep checking SscUpdates regularly to get the latest updates.
Post Summary for NHAI recruitment:
Post name : Deputy manager
Total vacancy: 41 ( UR: 18 / SC : 06 / ST: 04/ OBC : 10/ EWS: 03)
Age limit: 30 years ( fixed ), Candidates in the reserve category will be given age Relaxation
Eligibility capability: civil engineering from any recognized university(B.E/B.Tech)
Selection process: The selection of the applying candidates will be done on the basis of GATE score in Civil Engineering Discipline.
Pay Scale: Salary Rs.15,600-39,100/- per month
Important date: 28/05/2021
Important Link are Below:
How to apply for NHAI recruitment 2021 :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts through the official website of NHAItill 28 May 2021.
- Click the website and do it this : Recruitment- Vacancies- current- click on the advertisement- online applications
- Fill the form wit your details and must read it carefully
- Document are required to apply: photograph ( jpg / jpeg (1M)
- : scan copy of signature (( jpg / jpeg (1M)
- Caste certificate for ( SC /ST/OBC/ EWS)
- Apply your certificate ( ( jpg / jpeg (1M) With this size
- Gate scorecard in this size ( jpg / jpeg (1M)
- Click to next button
- Check all information carefully then click submit button
It is an autonomous agency of the Government of India. NHAI was set up in 1988. It is responsible for the management of a network of over 50,000km of National Highways out of 1,15,000 km in India. Nagendra Nath Sinha is the present Chairman of NHAI since March 2019.