Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 : Income Tax Department, Mumbai Region has given a notification for the recruitment of Inspector, Tax Assistant & Multi Tasking Staff vacancies through Sports Quota 2021. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 155 Inspector, Tax Asst & MTS Posts
Income Tax Department has published short notification for inspector Post, Tax asst post and MTS posts. You are apply on official website or before last date 28 August. Eligible And Interested Candidates Apply Online After Read Official Notification Given Below. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking ssc updates regularly to get the latest updates. you can read advertisement who is interested person can on apply or Before last date 25/08/2021.
Job Summary Income Tax Department Recruitment
Post Name :
- Inspector of Income Tax 08
- Tax Assistant 83
- Multi Tasking Staff 64
Total No. of Posts : 155
- For Inspector: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For Tax Asst: Bachelor’s Degree and Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- For MTS: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
Age Limit (as on 01 August 2021)
- Age Limit for Inspector: 18 to 30 Years
- Age Limit for Tax Asst: 18 to 27 Years
- Age Limit for MTS: 18 to 25 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 25-08-2021 by 23:59 Hrs
For detailed information, Application form, Fee, Education Qualifications and other terms and conditions kindly visit official website www.incometaxmumbai.gov.in