RCF Ltd Recruitment 2021丨The Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) has invited applications for the posts of 104 Trade Apprentice on its official website. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking SSC Updates regularly to get the latest updates.
RCF Ltd Recruitment 2021丨Apply Online for 104 Trade Apprentice Posts
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) a Government of India Undertaking is a leading Fertilizer and Chemical manufacturing company having a Mini-Ratna status and is Premier Profit Making Central Public Sector Undertaking. It has two operating units, one at Trombay in Mumbai and the other at Thal, Raigad district, about 100 KM’s from Mumbai.
- AOCP Trainee – 60 Posts
- Accounts Executive Trainee – 10 Posts
- Recruitment Executive (HR) Trainee – 10 Posts
- Medical Lab (Pathology) Trainee – 5 Posts
- Diploma (Computer) – 5 Posts
- Diploma (Electrical) – 5 Posts
- Diploma (Mechanical) – 5 Posts
- Diploma (Chemical) – 4 Posts
Total Posts : 104
- Recruitment Executive (Human Resource) Trainee : Minimum Graduate, Basic English Knowledge.
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) : Passed B.Sc. (Chemistry) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology only.
- Accounts Executive : Passed H. Sc with Commerce or Graduation with 2 years of experience in Financial Sector or B.Com, BBA/Graduation with Economics.
- Medical Lab Technician (Pathology) : Passed H. Sc with Science and Mathematics.
- Boat (Chemical/Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Trade) : Diploma in Chemical/Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- For Others: 18 to 25 Years
- For Medical Lab (Pathology) Trainee: 18 to 21 Years
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- There is No Application Fees
Salary / Stipend
- Rs.7000 (12th Class), Rs.8000 (Technician Apprentice) & Rs.9000 (Graduate Apprentice)
How to Apply
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply online through RCFL website www.rcfltd.com from 07-06-2021 to 21-06-2021
Official Notification Link
Start Date to Apply Online : 31st July 2021
Last Date to Apply Online : 07th August 2021