IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2021丨has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking www.freeojasalert.com regularly to get the latest updates.
IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2021丨Apply For 527 ACIO, DCIO Posts
It is proposed to fill up vacancies in the following ranks in the Intelligence Bureau under the Ministry of Home Affairs on absorption/deputation, (including short term contract basis) as mentioned below. The educational qualifications, experience and other eligibility conditions for the post are furnished below.
IB Intelligence Officer, ACIO, DCIO, MTS, Cook, Caretaker, Personal Assistant, Accounts Officer, Accountant, Security Officer & Other 527 Post
Post Name : Various Posts
Total No. of Posts : 527
Eligibility IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment Advt Details Here
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class, Valid Driving Licence, Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Please read Official Notification
- For ACIO, DCIO, Intelligence Officer, ASO, Staff Nurse, Caretaker, Cook, MTS,
- Attendant & Other Pay Scale Level-1 to Level-13A.
- Candidates age limit should be Maximum 56 years.
- Age Relaxation ( as per rules regulation)
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
For other selection process details please read official notification.
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
Postal Address: Joint Deputy Director/ G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21.
Important Links :
Official Website : www.mha.gov.in
Important Dates IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 26-08-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 60 Days