Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021丨Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking www.sscupdates.com regularly to get the latest updates.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021丨Apply Online for 190 Specialist Officer Posts
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, leading listed Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Pune and all India network of branches across the India, invites online application from candidates for recruitment of Specialist Officers in Scale I & II. Bank is looking forward to augmenting agriculture sector, strengthening cyber security, impregnable legal services and emulating techno-savvy systems in tandem.
Post Name :
- Agriculture Field Office
- Security Officer
- Law Officer
- HR/ Personnel Officer
- IT Support Administrator
- Windows Administrator
- Product Support Engineer
- Network & Security Administrator
- Email Administrator
Total No. of Posts : 190
- Read their official notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018)
- For Sl No 1: 35 Years
- For Sl No 2: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 1180/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 118/-
- For PWD/ Women candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
How to Apply Online:
- The application form must be filled online accurately, name, surname, date of birth, gender (category) or any other matter will not be amended later. Of which special note.
- Starting Date Of Apply Online : 01-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online : 19-09-2021
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 19-09-2021
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 04-10-2021
For detailed information, Application form, Fee, Education Qualifications and other terms and conditions kindly visit official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in