Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited online application for the 400 Junior Executive post on its official website. Check AAI recruitment 2022 application process, age limit, qualification and other details here.
Job Summary AAI Recruitment 2022
|Notification||AAI Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 400 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Posts @aai.aero, Salary Rs. 1,40000|
|Notification Date||8 Jun, 2022|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
- Opening date for On-line Application: 15 June 2022
- Last date for On-line Application: 14 July 2022
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination: Will be announced on Official Website
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)-400
- Full Time Regular Bachelors of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR
- Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard).
- Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 14.07.2022
- Relaxation in Upper age age per norms.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply on-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS” on or before 14 July 2022.