CIL Recruitment 2022 | Apply for 41 Various Posts : Coal India Restricted, truncated CIL, is a coal mining and refining association claimed by the, with central command in Kolkata, West Bengal. It is prestigious as the world’s biggest coal maker and is a Maharatna Public Area Undertaking (PSU). CIL is likewise India’s eighth biggest business, with just about 272,000 individuals.
There are 41 openings for the gig saved by classification, and the post will be situated in Northern Coalfields Restricted, Singrauli (M.P.), an auxiliary of Coal India Restricted (CIL). Those keen on going after the position ought to audit the passing necessities to guarantee they have the entirety of the essential certifications and experience.
CIL Recruitment 2022 : Short Details
|Job Recruitment Board||Coal India Limited|
|Name Of Posts||Various|
|No. Of Posts||41|
|Types Of Jobs||Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||Coal India Jobs|
Details Of Posts
- Sr. Medical Officer : 22 Posts
- Sr. Medical Specialist / Medical Specialist : 19 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For CIL Recruitment 2022
Clinical Subject matter expert (E4)/Clinical Trained professional (E3)
- competitors should hold a MBBS degree from a perceived college or foundation for General A medical procedure, General Medication. Also, post-advanced education/DNB with least 3 years post capability experience. is expected to apply for the post.
For Senior Clinical Official
- For General A medical procedure, and General Medication, a competitor should hold a MBBS degree from a perceived Organization/School endorsed by the Clinical Gathering of India with a perceived PG Degree/DNB. For different trained professionals, a post-graduate confirmation will likewise be viewed as least qualified capabilities. Furthermore, 1-year entry level position being essential for the educational program won’t be considered as experience expected for the post.
Salary/ Pay scale
- Senior Medical Specialist : Rs. 70,000 to 2,00,000/-
- Medical Specialist (E3) : Rs. 70,000 to 2,00,000/-
- Senior Medical Officer : Rs. 60,000 to1,80,000/-
- As far as possible liked to apply for the post of Sr. Clinical Trained professional (E4 Grade) is 42 years for General/UR. For Sr. Clinical Official/Clinical Expert in E3 Grade, as far as possible is 35 years for General/UR.
- Candidates will be selected based on an personal interview.
Steps To Apply CIL Recruitment 2022 ?
- Applicants should initially enroll on the organization’s site at www.coalindia.in. The totally finished application structure should be conveyed to the Workplace of Head supervisor (Staff/Enrollment), Enlistment Division, NCL HQ, Singrauli (M.P.), Pin Code-486889 on schedule of October 20, 2022. Additionally, make certain to give filtered duplicates of any important papers with the application structure.
Note: Candidates are requested to please check and confirm the above details before applying along with the official website and advertisement or notification.
|Application starting date||20.09.2022|
|Application closing date||20.10.2022|