ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2022 | Employee’s State Insurance Corporation – ESIC Gujarat has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking SSC Updates regularly to get the latest updates.
ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2022 | Apply for MTS & Various Posts
ONLINE Applications (through the website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in) are invited for filling up the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno.) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in ESIC as under:
ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2022
- Name of The Recruitment Board : Employees State Insurance Corporation
- Post Name : Various Posts
- Total No. of Posts : 269
- Last Date : 15 Feb 2022
- Official Website : https://www.esic.nic.in/
Post Name :
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) : 136
- Stenographer : 06
- Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS) : 127
Total No. of Posts : 269
Educational Qualification :
Upper Division Clerk (UDC) :
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute.
Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers)
Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS) :
- Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
Age Limit :
UDC & Steno : Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
MTS : Between 18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
Pay Scale :
UDC & Steno. : Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
MTS : Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply Online:
- The application form must be filled online accurately, name, surname, date of birth, gender (category) or any other matter will not be amended later. Of which special note.
Important Links :
Job Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Apply Online : 15-01-2022
Last Date to Apply Online : 15-02-2022
For detailed information, Application form, Fee, Education Qualifications and other terms and conditions kindly visit official website https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments