Gujarat UWIN Card Registration Online : Dear SSC Updates Readers, Gujarat Government Launched UWIN Card Online Registration Of Smart Id Cards For Construction Workers On Enirman Portal Or App. The Ministry Of Labor And The Central Government Has Proposed Issuing A UWIN Card To Workers In The Informal Sector. In This UWIN Card Initiative, The Government. The Registration Will Make Around Rs 47 Crore From The Informal Sector Workers. Accordingly, People Who Work As Informal Workers Will Be Given Unorganized Workers Index Number Cards To Enable Them To Take Advantage Of The Benefits Of Social Security Schemes Or Programs Managed By EPFO And ESIC.
Gujarat UWIN Card Registration Online | Smart ID Card | eNirman App | CSC Login
We Are Going To Tell You All The Information Related To The Scheme Like How To Apply For Uwin Card Online Registration CSC Login At www.gujaratuwin.csccloud.in, Highlights, Benefits, Eligibility, Beneficiaries, Documents Required, Enirman App Download, Helpline Number, Etc. If You Want To Know More Information Related To The Scheme, Then You Have To Read The Article Given By Us.
UWIN Card as Unorganised Workers Identification Number
The Unorganized Worker Identification Number Or UWIN Card Is A Unique Number Proposed To Be Issued As Proof Of Identity To Informal Workers In India. The UWIN Is A Number That Is Provided To A Large Segment Of The Informal Sector Workers By Issuing A Unique Identification And Assigning An Original Aadhaar Identification Number Without Issuing Any Smart Cards.
In 2014, The Ministry Of Labor And Union Employment Decided To Design And Develop The Unorganized Worker Identification Number (UWIN) Platform Under The Unorganized Workers Social Security Act 2008. Every Worker In The Informal Sector Has Been Mandated To Register Themselves In The UWIN Program. The Ministry Of Labor And Employment Has Allocated An Amount Of Rs 402 Crore To Implement The Project In Two Phases.
UWIN Card Overview for Informal Workers
- Each UWIN card has a unique number embedded on it which will be labeled as an Aadhaar number.
- This is necessary in order to provide the benefits of Social Security schemes at one point. Moreover, after the registration process is completed, the government may employment law may bring on Social Security and Welfare.
- UWIN cards are efficient and the results of the pilot phase of this system are satisfactory. However, the main issue remains who will pay the contributions to informal workers under the EPFO and ESIC schemes.
- Under these schemes, both employees and employers contribute to the accounts of the social security system.
- Accordingly, Govt. You plan to craft a separate fundraising mechanism because employers will not contribute to this scheme.
The central government wants to allocate the Social Security Act for informal workers. This new law will solve the problem of employer contribution. In addition, the code also makes it easier for a worker to become a major employer if the worker is casual or non-employee. This code will eliminate the need for the main employer to sign up and take advantage of the benefits of the social security systems. Furthermore, the Social Security and Welfare Act will incorporate all fifteen existing Social Security laws. This will include the EPF & MP Act, ESI Act, Maternity Benefits Act, Bonus Payment Act, Employee Compensation Act, Unregulated Social Security Act, and many other sponsorship taxes or fund laws.
UWIN Card Initiative Objectives
UWIN कार्ड पहल के उद्देश्य – Following are the main objectives of the UWIN Card initiative to provide identification numbers for informal sector workers:-
- Create a unified database for informal workers to serve as a platform to enable the provision of social security services to unorganized workers.
- Identification of unorganized workers after they are duly registered, with a UWIN (Unorganized Worker Identification Number) assigned to each registered worker.
- The card will include family details through the concept of the nuclear family and the linked family, and the associated links to facilitate the provision of family-based benefits through the scheme.
- This platform will assist in identifying and enabling skills development requirements, employer and worker mapping, and results-based policy formulation and decision making.
- Expand Social Security benefits to approximately 15 crore families (40 crore unorganized workers).
SECC data as a primary database for the UWIN Card
The SECC 2011 database captures individual and family information ranging from demographic details, income, employment, property files along with family links. The UWIN database will use fields from the SECC database along with additional information provided by the unregulated agent during the registration and validation phase. The following data fields from SECC will be part of UWIN:-
- State Code
- District Code
- Sub District Code
- Name of the person
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Name of Father
- Name of Mother
- Occupation / Activity
- Permanent Address
- Main Source of Income
UWIN Card Beneficiaries
According To The Projections Of The Ministry Of Labor And Employment, The National Database Of Informal Workers Should Cover 675 Districts In 29 States And 7 Union Territories. This Data May Be Useful For Other Ministries To Provide Benefits To Workers Under Social Security Schemes. UWIN Cards Will Place Workers In The Unorganized Sector Under The Social Security Net. Accordingly, Workers Will Have Access To Various Schemes Of The Employees Provident Fund Organization (Pension Fund Authority) And The State Employees Insurance Corporation (State Health Insurance Corporation).
Construction Worker Registration Form @enirmanbocw.gujarat.gov.in
UWIN Card Registration Login with eNirman App – Gujarat Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board are constituted under section 18 of the Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Services) Act, 1996. The Board is empowered to take up activities for the welfare of the Building and Other Construction Workers in the state. To avail of the benefits, the Building and Other Construction Workers need to register themselves with the Board – enirmanbocw.gujarat.gov.in.
- The eligibility for such registration is that the worker must be in the age group of 18 to 60.
- Must have worked as Building and Other Construction Worker for not less than 90 days in the last 12 months.
The eligible workers can register with the Board by filling up the prescribed form and attaching Proof of Age, Government Document of Identity, and Certificate for 90 days of work as a Building and Other Construction Worker in the State of Gujarat.
The Unorganized Worker Identification Number or UWIN is a unique number that will be issued as proof of identity for the unorganized workers in Gujarat.
The Gujarat government has started a scheme to issue a UWIN smart ID card under the title ‘shram shaktipahechan‘ to an unregulated section of the state to provide facilities for availing all government schemes. verification card.
Download the eNirman app
eNirman App એપ્લિકેશન સાથે UWIN કાર્ડ નોંધણી – All interested construction workers of Gujarat Construction Welfare Board and other construction workers who want to get benefits from the state government schemes can download the eNirman app.
- First of all, you should go to the application download link
- Now the Play Store page will open. You should find the install link and click on it.
- Now you have to fill out the online process by registering in this application.
- After completing the online application process, you will continue to receive information regarding any updates.
Currently, the eNirman Mobile App will allow beneficiaries to apply to two schemes, i.e.
Registration of the ICard for the construction worker.
Two-wheeled electric subsidy Scheme for construction workers, factory workers, and IT institute students.
👉 Official Website UWIN : Click Here
👉 CSC Login (Digital Seva Connect) : Click Here
👉 Construction Worker Registration Form : Click Here
👉 UWIN Employee Login : Click Here
👉 View Citizen Application Status : Click Here
👉 Login to Portal : Click Here
👉 enirmanbocw.gujarat.gov.in Contact Us : Click Here
👉 eNirman Mobile Application Download : Click Here
Currently e-Nirman Mobile App will allow beneficiaries to apply for 2 schemes i.e.
1. Construction Worker I Card Registration.
2. Electric 2 Wheeler Subsidy Scheme for Construction Worker, Factory Worker & ITI Student.