I khedut Online Apply: Farmer Subsidy Online Application: Government runs many support schemes for farmers. For subsidy for farmers on IKHEDUT portal to avail this portal Vvidh Yojanas dt. It will be opened from 22 April. That means I khedut can apply online from 22 April for subsidy for various schemes.
I khedut Online Apply
I khedut Online Apply
To apply online for various components of Horticulture Department for the year 2023-24 on Ikhedut portal online application can be done for the following components.
- Intimate Fruit Planting
- Fruits other than high cultivation cost
- Aid in cultivation of tissue culture Kharek
- Planting hybrid vegetables
- Chuta Phulpak
- Plantain (TSU) and Papaya
- Renovation of old gardens
- Plastic cover (mulching)
- Comprehensive Horticulture Development
- Mission Bee Program
- Help in Kamalam Phal (Dragonfoot).
- Green House/Nethouse
- Plug Nursery/Nursery -Protection net against birds/birds
- Primary/mobile/minimal processing unit
- Awards to women trainees
- Tractor (up to 20 PTO HP)
- Power Till2 (More than 8 BHP)
- Tractor mounted/ operated pryor
- Water tanks for drip irrigation
- New tissue culture lab set up ripening chamber
- Cold storage
- For technology induction and modernization of coldchain
To apply online for various subsidy schemes of horticulture department for the year 2023-24, contact your village VCE in Gram Panchayat. If you want to apply online yourself then you can apply online as per below steps.
- First of all open the official website ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in to apply online.
- It will show the list of various components for Horticulture Department schemes.
- Among these various components, carefully read all the conditions of the component for which you want to apply online.
- Then click on the Apply Online option given in front of it.
- First of all fill in your details like name, address, mobile number.
- Submit your host farmer details in the next option.
- Finally read your entire application carefully and give it a final submit.
- Now take a print out of this application.
- And submit it to your district horticulture department office along with necessary documents.
Online Apply: Click Here
E Farmer Document List
After applying online on Ikhedut portal, one has to submit the application along with the following documents.
- Copy of Farmer’s 8-A
- Copy of No. 7 and No. 12 for the land for which the subsidy scheme is to be availed
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Bank Passbook