India Post Recruitment: Dear viewers, are you looking for job in Indian Postal Department than we have brought news for you because there indian Postal Department has been published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned various Posts. Eligible Candidates must refer official advertisement and must apply for this post. you can find other details regarding India Post Recruitment here like Age limit, required documents, selection process, education and qualification, Application fees, pay scale, How to Apply all details given under this article. read this article till the end and share with everyone
Gujarat Post Office Jobs 2023 – Highlights
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Postal Department|
|Posts Name||PA, SA, Postman, Mail Guard and MTS|
|Total No Of Vacancies in gujarat||105 (Gujarat)|
|Last Date to Apply||09-12-2023|
|Category||India Post Recruitment|
- Postal Assistant: 33 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 08 Posts
- Postman/ Mailguard: 56 Posts
- Sorting Assistant: 08 Posts
India Post Recruitment: Total No. of Posts
- (for All States) 1899
- (for Gujarat) 105
India Post Recruitment: Total Vacancies in Other States
India Post Recruitment State wise Vacancy Details given below.
|State||Postal Assistant||Sorting Assistant||Postman/|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||0||0||0||0|
List Of Sports Which Qualify For Appointment Of Meritorious Sportspersons
|Name of the Post||Name of Sports/Game|
|16||Kayaking and Canoeing|
|19||Para Sports (for Sports|
discipline included in Para
Olympics and Para Asian Games)
|37||Billiards and Snooker|
|61||Tennis Ball Cricket|
Educational & Qualification
If you want to Apply for India Post Recruitment then you need to below mention qualification.
- (i) For the posts of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: –
- a) Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. b) Applicant must have enough Knowledge of working on computers.
- (ii) For the posts of Postman / Mail Guard: –
- a) Candidate should passed have 12th standard pass from a recognized Board of gujarat
- b) Should have passed local language of the concerned Postal Circle or Division as one of the subjects in 10th standard or above. Local language of a Postal Circle or Division shall be as at Annexure-2.
- c) Applicant have enough Knowledge of working on Computer. d) Valid license to drive two-wheeler or Light Motor Vehicle (For the post of Postman only). Persons with Benchmark Disability are exempted from the possession of license.
- Note 1.– A person not possessing the knowledge of local language of the Postal Circle or Division concerned shall also be eligible for appointment. However, such person after appointment shall pass local language test to be conducted in the manner as may be decided by the Postal Circle concerned and passing of such local language test shall be a pre-condition for completion of probation.
- Note 2.- A person not possessing a valid license to drive two-wheeler or light motor vehicle shall also be eligible for appointment for Postman. India Post Recruitment However, such person not having valid license to drive two-wheeler or light motor vehicle at the time of appointment shall not earn periodical increment in pay till production of such license or for a period of five years from the date of appointment, whichever is earlier, and after production of such license or expiry of such five years period, pay shall be restored prospectively to the level pay would have reached had the periodical increment in pay was not withheld and no arrears of pay shall be paid for the intervening period.
- (iii) For the posts of Multi Tasking Staff: –
- a) Applicant should have passed 10th standard pass from a recognized Board of gujarat
Pay Scale for India Post Recruitment
applicant after getting selected for India Post Recruitment then you will be paid salary per month below mention.
- Postal Assistant Level 4 (Rs 25,500 – Rs.81,100)
- Mail Guard Level 3 (Rs 21,700 – Rs.69,100)
- Sorting Assistant Level 4 (Rs 25,500-Rs.81,100)
- Postman Level 3 (Rs 21,700 – Rs.69,100)
- Multi Tasking Staff Level 1 (Rs 18,000 – Rs.56,900)
- 1) if you want to apply for India Post Recruitment Application need to pay application fees: Rs.100/-
- 2) for Women candidates, and Transgender candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) are exempted from payment of fees.
- 3) you can pay exam fees by online through UPI, Net Banking, Credit / Debit Cards, etc.
- 4) Online fees can be paid by candidates up to the closing date for receipt of the application.
- 5) Candidates who are not exempted from payment of fee must ensure that fee payment is successful. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-payment of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the closing date shall be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to ensure successful payment of fees well in advance.
- 6) Fee once paid than your application fees not can be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other purpose or other notification.
Age Quetria for India Post Recruitment mention below
- for Mail Guard post : Applicant Age Between 18-27 years
- for Postman post : Applicant Age Between 18-27 years
- for Postal Assistant post : Applicant Age Between 18-27 years
- for Multi Tasking Staff post: Applicant Age Between 18-25 years
- for Sorting Assistant post: Applicant Age Between 18-27 years
- in this India Post Recruitment Candidate Selection based on Merit (No Exam)
- The provisional merit list shall be prepared only on the basis of information provided in the online application portal and no additional information shall be entertained in offline mode before the preparation of the provisional merit list. Candidates are advised to give only the details of their highest participation/achievement in sports. For example, if a candidate has participated in both National and International events, she/he shall submit details of all such International events, for which he/she has valid Form-1, and need not give details of all other achievements.
- Start date to Apply 10.11.2023
- Last date to Apply 09.12.2023
- Last date to pay exam fees 09.12.2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ 10.12.2023 to 14.12.2023
How to Apply for Gujarat Post Office Jobs 2023?
- First you must check your eligiblity, if your eligible for India Post Recruitment
- then visit the official website (using below link)
- Now tape Gujarat Circle Recruitment and get the online Application form for this recruitment.
- Than fill up the Application form enter your all required details
- Now Scan and upload your all required documents and certificates.
- Now pay the exam fees, which category you belong.
- Now click on submit your online Application form
- Then Take a printout of your online Application form
Thanks For Visit our website Stay Connected With us for Latest Government Exam, Latest 2023 Study Material, latest Exam call latters. Latest PDF Material For Forest, Police Constable, PSI, ASI, PI, And Various Government Exams Thank you.