For people who are living below poverty line And lower income group, an illness not only represents a permanent threat to their income and earning capacity, but in many cases it results in the family falling into a trap of debt. When need to get treatment arises for a poor family they often ignore it because of lack of resources, fearing loss of wages, or they wait till the last moment when it is too late. Health and poverty are interwoven. These families are pushed into a vicious debt poverty cycle due to excessive expenditures arising out of catastrophic health shocks.
Mukhyamantri Amrutam Vatsalya Yojana Hospital List Gujarat
- Sarkari Yojana MAA Amrutam Pradhan Mantri Vatsalya Yojana Benefits.
- MAA Amrutam Card Benefits
- MAA Amrutam Card Dcouemtns
- Mukhyamantri Amrutam Yojana Features
- MAA Card Online Application
- Mukhyamantri Amrutam Yojana Hospital List
- MAA Card Hospital List
- MAA Card Helpline Number
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Proof
- BPL Card
- Identify Proof
- Income Proof
Surgeries Covered In This Scheme
- Cardiovascular Surgeries (a total. 153 Benefit Packages)
- Neurosurgery (a total 49 Benefits Packages )
- Burns (a total 12 Benefit Packages)
- Poly Trauma (Not covered by Motor Vehicle Insurance) ( a total 8 Benefit Packages)
- Cancer (Malignancies) Surgical Oncology, Chemotherapy & Radiation Oncology) (a total 210 Benefit Packages)
- Renal (Kidney) (a total 21 Benefit Packages)
- Neonatal (newborn) diseases (a total 23 Benefit Packages)
- Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Provides Quality Medical & Surgical Care For The Catastrophic illnesses Involving Hospitalization, Surgeries and Therapies Through an em panel network of hospitals to the BPL families.
MAA Amrutam Pradhan Mantri Vatsalya Yojana Package List.
- Burns and Plastic Surgery
- Cardio thoracic Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Genitourinary Surgery (Renal)
- Neurosurgery Neurology
- Interventional Neuroradiology
- Pediatric Surgery
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
- Knee & Hip Replacement
- Organ Transplant Packages
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- General Medicine
- Mental Disorder Packages
- Emergency Room Packages
- Pediatric Medical Management
- Neonatal Packages
Methodology for availing the benefits of the scheme
Under this scheme, fixed treatment packages for heart, brain and kidney related burns, cancer, serious injuries as well as diseases of newborns are prescribed. According to which the beneficiary is entitled to the benefit of treatment in the hospital contracted under the scheme.
Where to get the benefit of the scheme.
Under this scheme contract / government / grant aided institutions / private hospitals have been contracted as per the prescribed checklist. The benefit of treatment is given to the beneficiary in this contracted hospital.
- Full Detail About MA Yojna In Gujarati
- District wise Government Hospital List
- District Wise Private Hospital List
- Standalone Dialysis Center List
Maa / Maa Vatsalya Yojana card can be obtained from 21 kiosks established at taluka level and 3 kiosks established at city level.
The beneficiary family is given a card after verification by the Taluka Verifying Authority.
Implementing office / agency / organization:
A state nodal cell is formed.
Process, Hospital Empowerment, IEC M. as Implementation Support Agency for activities. D. India Healthcare Network Pvt. Ltd.
Under the scheme, it is necessary to get Maa / Maa Vatsalya card.
Under the scheme, treatment of 54 prescribed procedures for serious illnesses is available only from the affiliated hospitals.