NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Apply for Various Posts
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking www.sscupdates.com regularly to get the latest updates.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Apply for Various Posts @npcilcareers.co.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2021
- Name of Authority : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Name of Post : Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist B, & others
- No. of Posts : 72
- Notice Date : 01st December 2021
- Starting Date of Apply Online : 03rd December 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online : 27th December 2021
- Official Website : www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Nurse – XII Standard & Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wafery (3 years course) OR Nursing Certificate with 3 years’ experience in Hospital; or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed forces
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant – Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The diploma in Engineering should be 03 years duration after SSC/HSC
- Pharmacist – H.S.C. (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration
as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council
- Operation Theatre Assistant – H.S.C. (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% marks + One-year Certificate Course of Operation Theatre Assistant.
- Stipendiary Trainee- HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Maintainer – SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% in Science subject and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in relevant trade (Electrician/Fitter)
- Assistant Gr 1 – Any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution. 30 words per minute typing speed on PC in English. Certificate Course of the duration of not less than 6 months
- Steno Gr 1 – Any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution. Certificate Course of the duration of not less than 6 months
Age Limit (as on 27-12-2021)
- Nurse –A : 18-30 year
- Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Cat – 1) : 18-25 year
- Pharmacist/B : 18-25 year
- OT Assistant Technician/B : 18-25 year
- Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) (Cat – 2) : 18-24 year
- Assistant Grade 1 : 21-28 year
- Steno Grade – 1 : 21-28 year
Pay Scale :
- Nurse – Rs. 44,900/-
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant – During 1st year of training, a stipend of Rs. 16000/-Per Month and Rs. 18000/- Per Month for 2nd year.
- Pharmacist – Rs. 29,200/-
- Operation Theatre Assistant – Rs. 21,700/-
- Stipendiary Trainee- During 1st year of training, a stipend of Rs. 10500/-Per Month and Rs. 12500/- Per Month for 2nd year.
- Assistant Gr 1 – Rs. 25,500/-
- Steno Gr 1 – Rs. 25,500
How to Apply ?
- The application form must be filled online accurately, name, surname, date of birth, gender (category) or any other matter will not be amended later. Of which special note.
Important Link :
Job Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application : 03-12-2021
Last Date to Online Application : 27-12-2021