Photomath Android App : Learn how to solve math problems, check homework assignments and study for upcoming exams and ACTs/SATs with the world’s most used math learning resource. Over 100+ million downloads, and billions of problems solved every month! Photomath is FREE and works without wi-fi.
Photomath Android App 丨Photomath Application for Maths Solutions
HOW WORKS Photomath Android App
Instantly scan printed text AND handwritten math problems using your device’s camera or type and edit equations with our scientific calculator. Photo math breaks down every math problem into simple, easy-to-understand steps so you can really understand core concepts and can answer things confidently.
KEY FEATURES Of Photomath Android App
- Scan textbook (print) AND handwritten problems
- Scientific calculator
- Step-by-step explanations for every solution
- Multiple solving methods
- No internet connection required to use
- 30+ languages supported
- Interactive graphs
- View Also: don’t missed
MATH TOPICS Of Photomath Android App
- Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors
- Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
- Trigonometry/Precalculus: identities, conic sections, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, sequences and series, logarithmic functions
- Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
- Statistics: combinations, factorials
- Solve Math Problems with Photo Math Camera Calculator
- Our in-house team of veteran math educators also partner with teachers worldwide to ensure we’re utilizing the most effective, contemporary teacher methodologies in our math engines.
Photomath Android App : “Photo Math currently supports basic arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations and several functions like logarithms. New math is constantly added in new app releases,” says the description of the Photo Math app on iTunes. The Photo Math app uses optical character recognition (OCR) technology to read the equation and calculates the answers within seconds. There is a red frame in the Photo Math app that you have to use to capture the equation.
High-quality teacher-approved explanations for every problem in select textbooks, including word and geometry problems! Learn or repeat math concepts at your own pace.
Detailed animations that help you visualize and understand each math step.
TIPS & HINTS
Level up your learning by understanding “how” and “why” math problems are solved, or remember forgotten terms and concepts with our embedded glossary.
Download Application : Click Here
We update the app regularly to make studying as smooth as possible. Get the latest version which includes bug fixes and general improvements. Get unstuck faster, learn better, and get more time back for the other things in your life! Photomath Android App
2 thoughts on “Photomath Android App 丨Photomath Application for Maths Solutions”