PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana @pmkisan.gov.in : Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana : Prime Minister Farmers Fund Is To Be Honored By The Government In 2000 To Rs Installment Plan, Plans To Provide Information To Farmers In Honor Of The Prime Minister To Fund Through Our Website.
- Is There A 2000 Deposit In Your Accounts ?
- Is There No Installment Credited To Your Account ?
- Do You Want To Fill Out A New Form ?
The Government Of India Launched A New Central Sector Scheme, “PM Kisan Samman Nidhi” PM Kisan In Order To Augment The Income Of The Small & Marginal Farmers (SMFs). The Scheme Was Launched I February 2019.
It Is Being Implemented By The Department Of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare (DAC & FW) Under The Ministry Of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Through The Department Of Agriculture Of All The State & Union Territories Governments.
Under The Scheme A Direct Payment Of Rs. 6000/- Per Year Will Be Transferred In Three Equal Installments Of Rs. 2000 Each Every Four Months Into The Bank Accounts Of Eligible Landholding Families.
Many Measures Are Being Taken By The Government To Reach To All Eligible Beneficiaries Under “PM KISAN” Public Interfaces Have Been Made Available For Self Registration, Checking The Payment Status, Correction Of The Name As Per Aadhar As It Is Being Mandatory Requirement Of The Scheme. To Broaden The Reach Further, The “PM KISAN” Mobile App Designed & Development By National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry Of Electronics & Information Technology, Government Of India Is Being Launched.
How to check your name on the beneficiary list?
Farmers will get an Rs.2000 installment today, and they can verify their name on the list of beneficiaries by following the instructions below.
- Visit pmkisan.gov.in and click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option under the ‘Farmers Corner’ section.
- Now you will be redirected to the page ‘Beneficiaries list under PM Kisan’ on which the beneficiary needs to select state, district, sub-district, block and village from the drop-down list.
- Click on ‘Get Report’ and the details of the status will be displayed on the screen.
How to check the beneficiary status online?
Beneficiaries can verify the status of the installment amount that will be credited today by following the steps outlined below.
- Visit pmkisan.gov.in and under the ‘Farmers Corner’ section, select the option ‘Beneficiary Status’.
- Now the beneficiary is required to enter his or her Aadhaar or bank account number.
- Now click on ‘Get Data’ and the status of the installment will be displayed on the screen.
Important Links :
E-KYC : Click Here
Official Application : Click Here
Application Beneficiary : Click Here
PM Kisan Yojana List : Click Here
Registration Form : Click Here
Helpline Numbers :
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number : 1800 1155 266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number : 155261
- PM Kisan Landline Numbers : 011 – 23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan Helpline : 0120 – 6025109, 011 -24300606
- Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
The government of India’s PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana provides all farmers with basic income assistance of up to ₹6,000 per year. Landholder farmer families consisting of husband, wife, and minor children who jointly hold cultivable land up to 2 hectares as per land records of the concerned State/UT will be eligible for the scheme, and the financial support is transferred in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 each every four months into the Aadhaar-linked bank accounts.