PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Pension : Government of India has introduced a pension scheme for unorganised workers namely Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan (PM-SYM) to ensure old age protection for Unorganised Workers.
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Pension
The unorganised workers mostly engaged as home based workers, street vendors, mid-day meal workers, head loaders, brick kiln workers, cobblers, rag pickers, domestic workers, washer men, rickshaw pullers, landless labourers, own account workers, agricultural workers, construction workers, beedi workers, handloom workers, leather workers, audio- visual workers and similar other occupations whose monthly income is Rs 15,000/ per month or less and belong to the entry age group of 18-40 years. They should not be covered under New Pension Scheme (NPS), Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) scheme or Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). Further, he/she should not be an income tax payer.
Search Common Service Center in India- Common Service Centers have been opened in India by central government at block level. You can locate your nearest Common Service Center in your locality. Choose your State from below Dropdown to Search List of Common Service Centers in State.
About CSC- Various services have been provided by CSC in India. You can visit your nearest CSC for any service like Aadhar Card Registration, Aadhar Enrollment, E-Aadhar Letter Download & Print, various insurance services, Passport, LIC, E-Nagrik & E- District Services like Birth & Death Certificate. The other services also may be provided like Ration Card Application Form, Pension, NIOS Registration, PAN Card etc. at your Local CSC Center.
List of services which are provided by common service centers
Government to consumers:- here we can provide a list of services which are provided by a government to their citizens. You need to check all services needed at the time of the at CSC center. The CSC center can play a vital role in citizen’s life so they can easily apply all type of services in one place. You need to take a look here with its name.
- Premium Collection Services of LIC, SBI, ICICI Prudential, AVIVA DHFL and Other
- Insurance Companies
- E-Nagrik & E- District Services (Birth/ Death Certificate)
- Pension Services
- NIOS Registration
- Apollo Telemedicine
- NIELIT Services
- Aadhar Printing and Enrollment
- PAN Card
- Electoral Services
- E-Courts and Results Services
- State Electricity and Water Bill Collection Services
- IHHL Project of MoUD (Swachh Bharat)
- Digitize India
- Cyber Gram
- Services of Department of Post
- home-based workers, own account workers, agricultural workers, construction
- workers, beedi workers, handloom workers, leather workers, audio – visual
- workers or in similar other occupations.
- Should be an unorganised worker (UW)
- Entry age between 18 and 40 years
- Monthly Income ₹15000 or below
- Should not be
- engaged in Organized Sector (membership of EPF/NPS/ESIC)
- an income tax payer
- He/ She should possess
- Aadhar card
- Savings Bank Account / Jan Dhan account number with IFSC Complete Enrolment Process
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana apply online
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana online apply
- PMSYM Login
- PMSYM Scheme
- PMSYM CSC
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan scheme launched
- PM-SYM apply online
Labour offices of Central and State Governments will facilitate the unorganised workers about the Scheme, its benefits and the procedure to be followed, at their respective centers. In this respect, the arrangements to be made by all offices of LIC, ESIC, EPFO all Labour offices of Central and State Governments are given below, for ease of reference:
- All LIC, EPFO/ESIC and all Labour offices of Central and State Governments may set up a “Facilitation Desk” to facilitate the unorganised workers, guide about the features of the Scheme and direct them to nearest CSC
- Each desk may consist of at least one staff.
- They will have backdrop, standi at the main gate and sufficient number of brochures printed in Hindi and regional languages to be provided to the unorganised workers.
- Unorganised workers will visit these center’s with Aadhaar Card, Savings bank account/Jandhan account and mobile phone.
- Help desk will have onsite suitable sitting and other necessary facilities for these workers.
- Any other measures intended to facilitate the unorganised workers about the Scheme, in their respective centers.
- Fund Management: PM-SYM will be a Central Sector Scheme administered by the Ministry of Labour and Employment and implemented through Life Insurance
Corporation of India and CSC e-Governance Services India Limited (CSC SPV). LIC will be the Pension Fund Manager and responsible for Pension pay out. The amount collected under PM-SYM pension scheme shall be invested as per the investment pattern specified by Government of India.
Requirements for Enrolment
- A Mobile Phone.
- Savings Bank/Jan Dhan Account.
- Aadhaar Number.
IMPORTANT LINKS :
FIND CSC CENTER IN YOUR CITY
DOWNLOAD DETAIL PDF FROM HERE
CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL GOVT. WEBSITE
As of now, the applicant may visit the nearest CSC (Common Services Center) and submit the required details to get enrolled.
How To Find CSC center In your city
VLE will register the beneficiary electronically on the system.
A beneficiary has to pay 1st instalment in cash to CSC.
Now Shram Yogi Pension Number will be generated.
VLE will print & handover the Shram Yogi card to the beneficiary.
1 CommentAdd a Comment
Yojna ka laabh hame milna chahiye.