Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 841 posts of “Office Attendant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language) as per Annex-I. Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
Full text of the advertisement is available on the Banks’ website www.rbi.org.in and is also being published in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar.
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available.
- RBI to recruit for 841 Office Attendant posts. Candidates willing to apply for the post can visit the official link rbi.org.in and apply. The last date to apply is till March 15, 2021.
- Reserve Bank of India has invited applications from candidates to apply for RBI Office Attendants 2021 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official site of RBI on rbi.org.in. The last date to apply for the post is till March 15, 2021. This recruitment drive will fill up 841 posts on the organization.
- The recruitment would be made at different states across the country. Read below for eligibility, selection process, and other details.
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT. Candidates should be between 18 years to 25 years of age to apply for the post.
RBI Office Attendants 2021: Selection Process
The selection of the candidate should be done through a country-wide competitive test (online test) followed by a language proficiency test (in regional language). There will be negative marking for the wrong answers in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed marks in each subject of the Online Test.
RBI Office Attendants 2021: Application Fees
Candidates belonging to OBC/ EWS/ General candidates can apply by paying Rs 450/- application fees and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS category candidates will have to pay Rs 50/- as application fees. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of RBI.
Educational Qualifications (as on 1/02/2021):
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
RBI Office Attendants 2021: Important Dates
- Opening date of application February 24, 2021
- Closing date of application March 15, 2021
- Tentative date of online test April 9 and 10, 2021
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/– per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) –20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 26,508/-. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.
Important Link are below Table:
|Notification of RBI Recruitment :||Click Here|
|RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Apply:||Click Here|
HOW TO APPLY For rbi Recruitment ;
Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in from February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix -I which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if the candidate submits another/multiple applications, then the candidate must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph and signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Bank and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.