South Eastern Coalfields Restricted (SECL), A Miniratna Organization has distributed an authority notice for the enlistment of Graduate and Certificate Apprenticeship on 29th November 2022. The qualified competitors are welcome to seek after Graduate and Confirmation Apprenticeship Preparing in Common, Electrical, Mechanical, and Mining disciplines through SECL Enlistment 2022. The internet based application window for the 1532 disciples post will open from 29th November 2022 to nineteenth December 2022. Competitors ready to apply for the SECL Enlistment 2022 ought to check this article comprises of the relative multitude of insights about the enrollment like authority warning, apply online connection, significant dates, qualification models, and so on. Peruse this article till the end and must bookmark this site for additional Designing Position Updates.
Work Synopsis SECL Understudy Enrollment 2022
SECL Enrollment 2022 – Outline
Leading Authority South Eastern Coalfields Restricted (SECL)
Post Name Graduate and Recognition Understudy
Absolute Posts 1532 Posts
Notice Number SECL/BSP/HRD/Understudies/22-23/667
Category Engineering Position
Notice Released 29th November 2022
Apply Online Starts 29th November 2022
Last Date to Apply Online 19th December 2022
Choice Process Merit-Based | DV and ME
SECL Official Website http://secl-cil.in
Notification PDF : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
The South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) released the official notification for the 382 Graduate Apprentice and 1150 Technician Apprentice vacancies on 29th November 2022. The candidates can download the SECL Notification 2022 from the link below for all the details related to the recruitment like eligibility criteria, trade-wise vacancy, salary, etc.
SECL has invited applications for eligible candidates to pursue Graduate Apprenticeship Training in Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, and Mining Engineering & Technician Apprentices in Mining / Mine Surveying. The candidates can check the detailed SECL Vacancy 2022 from the table given below:
|Category/ Trade of Apprentices||Total No. of Seats||Gen||OBC||SC||ST|
|Graduate in Mining Engineering||200||100||26||28||46|
|Graduate in Electrical Engineering||83||41||11||12||19|
|Graduate in Mechanical Engineering||53||26||7||8||12|
|Graduate in Civil Engineering||46||23||6||6||11|
|Diploma in Mining Engineering/ Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying||1150||575||149||161||265|
The candidates should read the post-wise eligibility criteria mentioned in the SECL Recruitment 2022 and if he/she satisfies the educational criteria and age limit then only apply for the respective discipline. For the sake of ease of candidates the SECL Eligibility Criteria 2022 is described below:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice||4-year degree in a relevant branch of engineering or equivalent qualification granted by an institution recognized by the Government.|
|Technician Apprentice||03-year diploma in mining engineering/ mine surveying or equivalent qualification granted by an institution recognized by the Government.|
Age Limit( as on 19/12/2022)
- The candidate should not be less than 18 years as on 19th December 2022 in order to apply for SECL 2022 Recruitment.
The South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) will select the graduate and diploma apprentice based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the educational qualification. The SECL Selection Process 2022 is given below:
- Merit-Based Shortlisting( Degree/Diploma)
- Document Verification and Medical Examination
The candidates selected for SECL Recruitment 2022 will get the stipend as per Rule 11 (2) of Apprenticeship Rule 1992 (As amended in 2019). The post-wise SECL Stipend 2022 is tabulated below:
|Graduate Apprentice||Rs. 9000/- per month|
|Technician Apprentice||Rs. 8000/- per month|
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the date of enrolment of candidates on the NATS portal in the Board of Apprentice Training, Western Region.
- Earlier enrolled candidates will be placed higher in merit.
- In case of tie-on enrolment in the same category, the date of graduation in engineering/ diploma passing, the percentage of marks of Engineering/ Diploma, and date of birth will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd tie-breakers in order for provisional selection.
- The two seniority lists of provisionally selected candidates as per selection criteria will be prepared.
- 1st list (Level -1) will consist of candidates belonging to Chhattisgarh & Madhya Pradesh states
- 2nd List (Level -2) will be prepared for candidates belonging to the rest of the other states.
- The candidates from 2nd list will get opportunities after exhausting the First list of candidates.
How to apply for SECL Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website of www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Register for NATS (National Apprenticeship Training scheme) by selecting South Eastern Coalfields Limited.
- After completing the registration process complete the application form.
- Cross-check the details and submit the application.
- Save the application form in PDF format for future reference.
Apply Online SECL Recruitment 2022
The online application for the 1532 Graduate and Diploma Apprentices posts in various disciplines like Mining Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, etc started on 29th November 2022. The candidates can apply online for the SECL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 up to 19th December 2022. The SECL Apply Online 2022 Link to enroll and login is given below:
|SECL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates|
|SECL Notification Released||29th November 2022|
|SECL Apply Online Starts||29th November 2022|
|SECL Last Date to Apply Online||19th December 2022|
|List of Shortlisted Candidates||December Last Week|
|Document Verification||9th January 2023-30th January 2023|