SSC CHSL (10+2) 2022 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a notification to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2021 for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancy. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following Posts & completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2022
F. No. 3/7/2021-P&P-I (Vol.-1): The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc.. The details of the examination are as under:
Post Name :
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Candidates must have passed 12th Class/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board/ University.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA):
- Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA):
- Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100). Page 2 of 65
- Data Entry Operator (DEO):
- Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’:
- Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST, PWD, Ex Serviceman Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online/ Offline
Important Links :
Job Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Starting Date to Apply Online : 01-02-2022
Last Date to Apply Online : 07-03-2022 23:00 Hrs
Last date for Payment of Fee through Online: 08-03-2022 by 23:00 Hrs
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 09-03-2022 by 23:00 Hrs
Last date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 10-03-2022
Last Date for Correction of Application Form: 11 to 15-03-2022 by 23:00 Hrs
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): May, 2022
Date for Tier II Exam (Descriptive Type): To be notified later