SSC Recruitment 2021丨Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification for SSC GD Constable posts in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2021. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, experience, vacancy details, Important Dates, Application fee and how to apply are given below.
SSC Recruitment 2021丨Apply Online for GD Constable 25,271 Post @ssc.nic.in
Organization : Staff Selection Commission
Post Name : SSC GD Constable
Advertisement No. : 3-1/2020P&P-I
Job Location : All India
Category Wise Post :
- BSF : 7545 Post
- CISF : 8464 Post
- SSB : 3806 Post
- ITBP : 1431 Post
- AR : 3785 Post
- SSF : 240 Post
Total No. of Post : 25,271 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply
Age Limit: 18 to 23 years as on 01 August 2021. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01 August 2003.
- Minimum Age : 18 Year
- Maximum Age : 23 Year
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC GD Constable Rules
Application Fees :
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : Nil
- All Category Female : Nil
- Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Or E Challan
Nationality/ Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India. Vacancies are state/ UT wise hence a candidate must submit domicile/ PRC against his state/ UT
Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100).
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ? :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can Applying Online Through the Official Website.
Important Dates :
➢Starting Date of Apply Online : 17-07-2021
➢Last Date to Apply Online : 31-08-2021
When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is normally not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage. However, you may be required to provide printout of the online application form to address grievances related to online application, if any