IOCL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 527 Technical & Non-Technical Apprentice Posts has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking www.sscupdates.com regularly to get the latest updates.
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Details
- West Bengal – 236
- Bihar – 68
- Odisha – 69
- Jharkhand – 35
- Assam – 119
- West Bengal/Bihar/Odisha/ Jharkhand/ Assam – 21
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Eastern Region Apprentice
• Trade Apprentice – Matric with Regular Full Time ITI course recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
• Technician Apprentice – 3 years Diploma in Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved position
• Trade Apprentice – Accountant: Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University
• Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification.
• Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ . 15. For Discipline Code 121/251/381/511/641 – Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Fresher) – Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification
• Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
IOCL Eastern Region Apprentice Age Limit:
- 18 to 24 years
IOCL Eastern Region Apprentice Selection Process
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for IOCL Eastern Region Apprentice Recruitment 2021 ?
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 05 November to 04 December 2021.
Detailed Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
• Starting Date of Online Application – 05 November 2021
• Last Date of Online Application – 04 December 2021
• IOCL Apprentice Admit Card Date – 09 December 2021
• IOCL Apprentice Exam Date – 19 December 2021
• IOCL Apprentice Result Date – 29 December 2021