NAMO Tablet Yojana Gujarat 2021 @digitalgujarat.gov.in, Namo E-Tablet Yojana , college students and students will be given branded and high quality tablets with a very low price of about ₹ 1000 , as the government wants these students to be provided with all quality good products so that He could get modern education using this tablet.
The government could have given the students tablets free of cost but in such a situation, the students do not understand the true value of it and cannot use it properly keeping in mind the government taking only ₹ 1000 from the students and giving them good quality and all Will provide the tablet with features.
Scheme Name: Namo Tablet Yojana
Started By: Vijay Rupani
beneficiaries: Gujarat’s Colleges Sem 1 Students
NAMO Tablet Eligibility
- First of all, the annual income of the applicant’s household should not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- You must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
- Applicants must be below the poverty line.
- The applicant must have passed 12th standard and have also taken admission in any college in the first year of the undergraduate course.
NAMO Tablet Specifications
- 7 inch HD Display
- Quad-Core Processor 1.3 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB Internal / 64 GB Expandable Micro SD
- 3450 mAh Battery
- Weight< 350 gms
- 4G Micro Single SIM(LTE)(Voice Calling)
- 5 MP Rear Camera and 2 MP Front
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
NAMO Tablet Schemes Document List 2021
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- 12th pass certificate
- Certificate of admission in any institution for pursuing graduation course or polytechnic course
- Certificate of Below Poverty Line or Ration Card
- caste certificate
NAMO Tablet Apply Process [Offline]
Contact in college and get information about Namo e tablet scheme and in the college itself, you will have to deposit the ₹ 1000 which will be charged for the tablet, after depositing the charge, you will be given the tablet by the college, otherwise you face a problem Helpline number: – 079 2656 6000 can be contacted between 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Students can also get more information about this from the official website of the scheme. The link of which is as follows: www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/Tablet.aspx