Applying for PAN made easy with Digital India PAN applicants who have Aadhaar number & registered mobile number with Aadhaar, can apply & get instant PAN. at https://incometax.gov.in.
e-PAN facility is for allotment of Instant PAN (on near-real time basis) for those applicants who possess a valid Aadhaar number. PAN is issued in PDF format to applicants, which is free of cost.
- Easy & Paperless Process
- Get Pan within 10 min
- Get e-Pan within 10 Minutes
- Hold same value as Physical Pan card
- Holds Same Value as Physical PAN Card
- Need Aadhar and linke Mobile Number
- All You Need is Aadhaar Card & Linked Mobile Number
e-PAN is a digitally signed PAN card issued in electronic format based on e-KYC data of aadhaar.
Confirm that Before Apply e-PAN
- You have never been allotted a Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Your active mobile number is linked with Aadhaar
- you complete date of birth (DD-MM-YYYY) is available on Aadhaar card
- You are not minor as on application date of Permanent Account Number (PAN)
Apply for e-PAN at incometax.gov.in
- Visit the official website of e-Filing of the Income-tax department at https://incometax.gov.in.
- Click on the link- ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar’.
- Then, click the link- ‘Get New e-PAN‘. [Direct Link]
- Fill your Aadhaar number in the given box.
- Then, enter the captcha and confirm.
- After this, you will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Now, you have to submit this OTP.
- After submission, you will receive a number. You can keep this number for future reference.
- After successfully submitting the application, you will receive a message on the registered mobile number.
- A mail will be sent at your email address which is registered in UIDAI.